Friday 30 March 2012

My Sweetheart :)


Helloooooo every1!!! :):) how ya been?? i am great!!^^ studying for SOSE and English test on Monday :3 maaaaan...lol anywaaaays...not here to talk bout school <_< already did that..lol :) im here to talk bout my cousin's cat that we're taking care of!!! :) his name is Boofhead. He was named that coz his head is a bit big and boofy lolz he's a very gentle and cute cat :) COMEL KAN?!!!! :D around 4-5 years old and is an outside cat (mostly sleeps in my house). He is such a spoiled cat -.-" he gets warm milk, canned food and tummy rubs (24/7) everyday lol but he is sometimes so stubborn! he doesnt always eat his cat biscuits coz he KNOWS he'll b given milk or canned food >:o. Buuuut....he's so cuuute!!! he loves me the most^^ lol he loves sitting on my lap and sleeping on my bed :) he is a hunter! he hunts for birds and mice :P he also gets into fights .__. naughty little rascal! <_< anyways, he's like a son to me lol my baby <3 he is the sweetest thing!! <3 he loves people and fish lol i love to play with him and and cuddle him :):) he sometimes gets annoyed and kicks me lolz that happened a few times -__-" he LOVES me scent :3 thats y he always sleeps on my bed^^ he was stuffing his face in my armpits once! (my stink is like a drug lol jokessss) ahahaha anyways!!! that's all for today :) Annyeong!!! <3 Saranghae!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment